Relieve Stress, Reduce Anxiety, Rest Better
Exercise in almost any form can relieve stress, according to Mayo Clinic. Being active can boost your feel-good endorphins and distract you from daily worries. Exercise improves your mood, can increase self-confidence, and lower the symptoms associated with mild depression and anxiety. Exercise also can improve your sleep, which is often disrupted by stress, depression and anxiety. Exercise can ease your stress levels and give you a sense of command over your body and your life.
Parrish Health & Fitness Center, North Brevard’s only medically integrated wellness center, offers:
- State-of-the-art strength and cardiovascular training equipment
- Multiple weight-training rooms
- Two indoor heated pools
- Personal fitness training
- Wellness coaching
- Massage therapy
- More than 80 weekly group fitness classes for everyone from beginner to advanced
- Cardiopulmonary wellness programs
- Physical therapy
- On-site laboratory services
- Much more
At 2210 Cheney Highway (Highway 50) in Titusville, the 38,000-square-foot facility sits amid 10 acres of the best that Mother Nature has to offer. Within the facility, the floor-to-ceiling windows provide a serene view of the walking/jogging path that winds through the native trees.