Tips to keep your blood flowing smoothly
About one in three Americans has high blood pressure. Half do not know they have it. Be aware of the risk factors and get your blood pressure checked regularly.Q What are the risk factors associated...
Category: Featured, Health Education Topics
By Janet Rooks, Parrish Medical Center Senior Solutions Coordinator
A stroke can happen to anyone, anytime. You could be sitting at home, eating dinner with your family and find that suddenly your speech is slurred or your face feels as if...
Category: Health Education Topics, Featured, Support Groups
About Health Bridge
Our world changes so quickly that keeping up on the latest local and national health news can be daunting. That is why Parrish Medical Center will do it for you. Whether it is education, breaking news or a message from your physician, count on HealthBridge to get it to you quickly.
• Personalized page based on health interests: health, weight control, diabetes, blood pressure and others
• Communication how you want it: mailbox, computer, phone or tablet
• One click access to an exclusive health education video library
• For patients of Parrish Medical Group physicians: email physician offices, request prescription refills, schedule an office appointment, view lab results
• RSVP online for events and classes
• Many more future benefits in development
• “Vim & Vigor” quarterly health magazine
• Daily updates with tips for better living, event reminders, checklists and other tools
• News alerts including as-needed reminders about events, appointments and breaking health news
• Shareable low fat, heart healthy recipes
• “Health Tip of the Day” to keep you motivated
• Comment on articles to join the conversation
• Business office tools for paying bills and requesting estimates
Join our HealthBridge program today and transform your health. HealthBridge is part of our vision of Healing Families — Healing Communities® and is an extension of our mission of providing healing experiences for everyone all the time®.