During an emergency, it’s hard to think straight. That’s why it’s important to plan for emergencies before they happen. What steps are you taking?Thinking About It
Broken bones, deep cuts, heart attacks and many other...
Category: Featured, Health Education Topics
After struggling with cardiovascular disease, Charlie Collins turned to Parrish Health & Fitness Center’s Cardiac Rehab Program
By Robin Leatherow, MS, Parrish Health & Fitness Center fitness specialist
With a polite tip of...
Category: Health Education Topics, Featured, Heart Health
About Health Bridge
Our world changes so quickly that keeping up on the latest local and national health news can be daunting. That is why Parrish Medical Center will do it for you. Whether it is education, breaking news or a message from your physician, count on HealthBridge to get it to you quickly.
• Personalized page based on health interests: health, weight control, diabetes, blood pressure and others
• Communication how you want it: mailbox, computer, phone or tablet
• One click access to an exclusive health education video library
• For patients of Parrish Medical Group physicians: email physician offices, request prescription refills, schedule an office appointment, view lab results
• RSVP online for events and classes
• Many more future benefits in development
• “Vim & Vigor” quarterly health magazine
• Daily updates with tips for better living, event reminders, checklists and other tools
• News alerts including as-needed reminders about events, appointments and breaking health news
• Shareable low fat, heart healthy recipes
• “Health Tip of the Day” to keep you motivated
• Comment on articles to join the conversation
• Business office tools for paying bills and requesting estimates
Join our HealthBridge program today and transform your health. HealthBridge is part of our vision of Healing Families — Healing Communities® and is an extension of our mission of providing healing experiences for everyone all the time®.