Getting good rest is not a luxury—it’s essential to your health. If you have trouble sleeping, know that help is near
By Kristina Weaver, Parrish Sleep Disorders Center technician and educator
The quality and quantity of your...
Category: Featured, Health Education Topics
Did you know that only 29 percent of people have living wills, many of which are out of date or locked away where no one can get to them?
It only takes the blink of an eye for your life to change.
You probably don’t want to...
Category: Health Education Topics, Featured
About Health Bridge
Our world changes so quickly that keeping up on the latest local and national health news can be daunting. That is why Parrish Medical Center will do it for you. Whether it is education, breaking news or a message from your physician, count on HealthBridge to get it to you quickly.
• Personalized page based on health interests: health, weight control, diabetes, blood pressure and others
• Communication how you want it: mailbox, computer, phone or tablet
• One click access to an exclusive health education video library
• For patients of Parrish Medical Group physicians: email physician offices, request prescription refills, schedule an office appointment, view lab results
• RSVP online for events and classes
• Many more future benefits in development
• “Vim & Vigor” quarterly health magazine
• Daily updates with tips for better living, event reminders, checklists and other tools
• News alerts including as-needed reminders about events, appointments and breaking health news
• Shareable low fat, heart healthy recipes
• “Health Tip of the Day” to keep you motivated
• Comment on articles to join the conversation
• Business office tools for paying bills and requesting estimates
Join our HealthBridge program today and transform your health. HealthBridge is part of our vision of Healing Families — Healing Communities® and is an extension of our mission of providing healing experiences for everyone all the time®.